[Coco] 3.5" Drive Variable in the NitrOS-9 Module Header

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Jan 27 14:25:16 EST 2013

Bruce,
The only purpose behind this was a temp fix due to the fact my PC drive wouldn't read the 720k disks (or drives) properly. And yes, there were many reformats and recopies, but it worked to get the files to the PC. The originals were still intact on 720k disks. I think it also depends on how new the drive is as well. The newer 720ks (at the time) had less errors and the older 1.44megs errored less as well. At the time I had about 20 3.5 drives from various old IBMs and Packard Bells. Some 720k and some 1.44meg. Some worked, some didn't. This wasn't meant to assume a norm, but a quick temp fix when nothing else worked.

Bill P

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com