[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Ham radio interface cartridge ????

Tad Burnett tadburnett at vermontel.net
Sat Jan 26 22:34:15 EST 2013

Its been 20 years but if I remember there is a serial port/terminal program
cartrige for the coco.... For HAM work you need a radio and a TNC
(Terminal Node Controler)... The computer connects to the TNC over
the standard RS232 serial port and thus any computer with a standard
serial port will work... You can use the program in the cartridge to get
on packet or there are other program around.... I ran a fairly nice
buletin board on my coco... 20 years ago...
Tad (N1QAG)