[Coco] Seeking ECB Rom in the US

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sat Jan 26 20:47:10 EST 2013

Art,
Yes, a switch would do nicely for Sean.  I'm trying to remember if my coco 2
and coco 3 are socketed or not.  I'm thinking not because they both boot up
into their respective Extended Color Basics.  I'm was thinking of my coco3
booting straight into HDBDOS like Sean is talking about, but the more I
think about it, I'd want my RS-232 pak installed to communicate with the DW4
server, so I'd need to have a Multi-Pak Interface anyway for floppies and
hard drives.  I still haven't gotten around to trying a 3.5" floppy drive on
my real coco as of yet.  I have done it on an old 300MHZ pc laptop with a
floppy drive and used it under either OS-9 or NitrOS-9, I Just don't
remember which.  VCC did something different on that system.
Kip