[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Ham radio interface cartridge ????

Black Wolfe blackwolfe at charter.net
Sat Jan 26 18:04:00 EST 2013

In the late 90s I got a pile of CoCo stuff from a amateur radio licensee.
There was a disk of radio related programs such as antenna calculators, but
IIRC nothing relating to packet or any other CoCo to radio interfacing.  He
was looking at the Tandy/Radio Shack Model 100/200 for packet use at that
time.  So far I have not heard of any CoCo to radio interface.

Bruce W.

KK4HAH