[Coco] New game list in cocopedia

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 25 20:03:50 EST 2013

I managed to place the list of games in cocopedia lcurtisboile
the extracted some time ago of the page.
He told me I could use it, and a utility program that made it wiki code, and after many changes the placing achieved.
Not perfect yet, not properly control the achievement, not listen to the width of the columns, and is always placed at the bottom of the page.
Despite these problems, I think it can be useful, you can sort by any field.
Although not remove, the previous data sets, and I'll have to check one by one if the information I have it in the database
Then my program to help me put the information on each game
But not as massively up pictures, my program just made ​​me screen at every game, I play to make each sheet one by one and upload each image or file.
If anyone knows how to do this in a better way, please tell
Making  CoCoDskUtilPack V 1.1.3A.zip, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
http://www.tandycoco.com Thank Brian Blake and Stephen Fischer
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,
Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela