[Coco] New tandy Website

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 25 19:42:39 EST 2013

Jimmy
Tell us a bit you want to put on your web
So now we are trying to organize the information to the Color Computer hacerca, and is very many. We could not do much because it is overwhelming the amount of information
There is already a file store, ordered
also Maltedmedia
There are several forums, which regrettably, I can not visit all
We have cocopedia, and I in the particular advance in cocodskutil, scanning documents, learn, organize in cocopedia grittiness.
But much work
Not if we can help with your website
My best advice is to especializes on something, and it will be easier to see the goal
Making  CoCoDskUtilPack V 1.1.3A.zip, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
http://www.tandycoco.com Thank Brian Blake and Stephen Fischer
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,
Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela