[Coco] Seeking ECB Rom in the US

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Fri Jan 25 18:41:17 EST 2013

Sean,
Just so I understand, you just want a standard CB and ECB rom for your
Coco2B, along with HDBDOS and DW3?  I would think the current version of
HDBDOS v1.4 with DW3 for the coco 2 plus the coco 2 versions of CB and ECB
would work just fine.  You want it all to boot as soon as you turn it on.
Now, here is the critical question.  Do you want CB, ECB and HDBDOS DW3 all
in the same eprom or do you want the HDBDOS DW3 Disk Basic in a separate
eprom for installation in an external cartridge so you can switch between
other Disk Basic roms you have or might want?