[Coco] MAMOU bug?

Willi Kusche CoCo at wilserv.com
Thu Jan 24 14:58:33 EST 2013

Hi!

    The " pshu s" line is in a file named "asmtest.asm" that is part
of the distribution for the Benschop 6809 simulator.  I needed a test
file to test a 6809 disassembler I wrote to run on an Apple II.  I saw
the error for the first time a few weeks ago when I was new to the
6809 processor.  While debugging my disassembler I realized there was
nothing wrong with " pshu s".  The disassembler is now available in
the 'Files' section of the Yahoo! Apple 6809 group.  Yes, I know that
the world doesn't need yet another 6809 disassembler but I thought
that writing such a program was a great way to become more familiar
with the 6809.

Willi