[Coco] MAMOU bug?

Steve Bjork 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Thu Jan 24 13:20:41 EST 2013

The pshu s is legal.

This command assembles to $36 $40.

What is illegal are pshu u or pshs s since the same bit (B6) in the post
byte is used to flag the same register.  (S/U)
(If pushing on the System Stack, then push the User Stack.)

My games used the U register to point to the game object and was pushing
and pulling all the the time.  Yes, my games were written in assemble
but in a type of object oriented design.

Steve