[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: New Basic Games

jim_gerrie jimgerrie at ns.sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 23 23:21:34 EST 2013

I have just submitted a new version of JGGAMES4.DSK with all my entries to the Retrospectiva competition contest organizer.  I have been working on all of them to make sure the key scan routine, which uses the key rollover table (peeks 338-345), is compatible with the coco 2.  For some reason this routine works slightly differently for the coco 2 (at least for my late model one) than it does for the coco 1 and 3 (which both of which reset the values of the table to 255 automatically when no key is pressed).  The updated Coco virtual disk should be put up soon.

I've also posted an updated version of my JGGAMES5.DSK on my own site.
Enjoy.

See:
http://rsp.retrocomputacion.com/games-jim-gerrie-ports-4-of-his-games-to-the-tandy-coco/

http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/jimgerrie/jsoft.html