[Coco] MAMOU bug?

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Wed Jan 23 20:59:58 EST 2013

On Wednesday 23 January 2013 20:48:47 T. Franklin did opine:
Message additions Copyright Wednesday 23 January 2013 by Gene Heskett

> That's because it is an illegal Reg name. Check your spelling... You can
> either PUSH S or PUSH U
>
> PSHU S isn't even a 6809 function

Sure it is, however I believe the post byte register breakdown graphic near
the top of Page A54 in Motorola publication M6809PM(AD) where it says bit
b6 is the regs.u is an error, because the 3rd and 4th lines below it do say
SPL an SPH.

That isn't the only mistake in that Document, but it is AFAIK, the only
official Motorola Microprocessor Programming Manual.

However, the normal programming conventions for os9 would make ANY
adjustment of regs.u, normally pointed at the programs data area by the OS
itself, a very highly populated mine field. IOW, don't.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
My views
FORTUNE PROVIDES QUESTIONS FOR THE GREAT ANSWERS: #31
A:	Chicken Teriyaki.
Q:	What is the name of the world's oldest kamikaze pilot?
I was taught to respect my elders, but its getting
harder and harder to find any...