[Coco] ArduinoCoCo

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Wed Jan 23 14:07:43 EST 2013

Kip,

You sure do have long posts. :)

This one will be much shorter.

I am working on finishing up some projects. PS/2 keyboard interface, FLASHpak and SuperBoard.

The SB has been getting a technology facelift  as platforms have changed over the long, too long course of this project.

With that said, yes there are MANY projects that I am working on, most with working prototypes. I really can't talk about them until the others are completed.

Very busy ATM, in the production lab and at the development stations at Cloud-9.

Regards,

Mark