[Coco] Korean Coco 2 question

John Donaldson johnadonaldson at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 23 07:34:59 EST 2013

Way back when I had my COCO, someone told me about a liquid product that I could
use to make contacts more secure. It basically put a thin film of gold on the
contacts. I used it a lot on the Cart contacts. Most of these were Tin plated.
You apply a coating, let it dry over night, then you could then re-insert the
card or device. It would last a good long while, but would wear after a while
and then I would re-apply a new coating. It was used mainly on PC's back in the
days when you were constantly re-inserting plugin cards to get them to work due
to the Tin plating on the contacts.

JohnD