[Coco] Korean Coco 2 question

Jeremy Michea jmichea at bell.net
Tue Jan 22 18:16:34 EST 2013

Thanks Bill, didn’t know the keys just popped off. I was under the impression I had to take the whole keyboard tray apart from the inside. Perhaps I’m thinking of a coco 1.

I’m trying to remember who it was, Boisy perhaps, that used Krylon fusion on a coco 2 or 3 with some success. It was someone on the list IIRC.

I’d love to try retrobrite. There are so many variations and I have no natural UV light to use at the moment, being the dead of winter here in Southern Ontario. I’ve heard some horror stories on other forums about damage to the plastic if done incorrectly. There are a few on Atariage that have tried it with some success on C64’s and Apple’s and some who seemed to use the exact same process with mixed or poor results so I’m on the fence a bit about trying it.