[Coco] CocoDskUtilPak Issues

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 21 01:03:26 EST 2013

Thanks, I'm finishing a new improvement (conversion BAS, BIN, CAS, WAV)
Still not working,-Audio-Save in OS9/Nitros, FLEX, VHD-New Disk, OS9/Nitros, VHD-DSK <> VDK
Improvements to endInternal HEX EditorFAT Internal EditorInternal WAV Editor
supposedly mademanualView Distribution Sectors, 35,40,80 traks, 18.36 Sectors (2 sides)Internal Editor FAT (to improve)New Disk, FlexView FlexLoad BIN Archives FLEX (still do not know, the bin should be read with a header each block) to investigate.Select or not, view top right corner (checkmark)View / Edit / New Headers, VDK, OS9/NitrOS-9, Flex in the options menu and new disk
No more memory
I latched WAV To CAS, BIN, BAS, it works but I would like to better understand the basic color routine, to have 2 methods
speak soon