[Coco] Yet another beta release

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 20 22:49:33 EST 2013

Hello BillVery Good
and I get to try it

Making  CoCoDskUtilPack V 1.1.3A.zip, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
http://www.tandycoco.com Thank Brian Blake and Stephen Fischer
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,
Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela