[Coco] [Color Computer] New Basic Games

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 17 13:57:23 EST 2013

I congratulate you, I've always liked his work
To buy a MC-10 to test
Making  CoCoDskUtilPack V 1.1.3A.zip, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
http://www.tandycoco.com Thank Brian Blake and Stephen Fischer
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,
Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela