[Coco] MESS CoCo Emulation

Pete Rittwage peter at rittwage.com
Mon Jan 14 12:44:24 EST 2013

Thanks very much-

I used a "verified" cartridge image in "CCC" format and attached it to
regular CoCo emulation.  The screen appears briefly, then scrambles and
locks up.  In the other emulations (CoCo2/3) the cartridge image doesn't
boot at all, it is ignored.

I haven't tried loading a disk version- I will find one and try that for
comparison.

I am using messui, but I thought I had similar behavior under plain mess.
I will try again.

It's probably not OK to attach the cart image here?  I can post the hash
of it for verification. I know I've played the game probably a year ago or
so.

-Pete