[Coco] OS-9 x86 running on QEmu

Fri Jan 11 22:51:41 EST 2013

Hi,

I stumbled on this website trying to find the current version for OS-9000
for x86:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/os9exec/

It's GNU.

I hope this list is not taken over by the OSK folks like Delphi was.

SHF

"Kip Koon" <computerdoc-mkyjwk8WQ5cAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote in
message news:003f01cdf074$dc0f1160$942d3420$@sc.rr.com...