[Coco] Error in coco basic?

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 10 18:50:50 EST 2013

Coming beareth a new breakthrough cocodskutilbut I have proglemas with reading wav
Some time ago check toolshed and other
I just started to understand basic color
but ran into something strange
Color-basic-pag 36-37 unravelled.pdf
on Page 37 Address A7AB LA7B1 BRA, this address there, jump to the middle of another instruction
Like no other event but now can not find it
this routine is certainly complex, is a challenge to analyze it, I understand completely the bases, but making it work in all cases and damage signal is complicated
Making  CoCoDskUtilPack V 1.1.3A.zip, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
http://www.tandycoco.com Thank Brian Blake and Stephen Fischer
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,
Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela