[Coco] A new Kickstarter somewhat related to our overall CoCo FPGA discussion

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Thu Jan 10 00:39:31 EST 2013

The link was broken by a CR so I thought I'd include it fixed.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gcw/gcw-zero-open-source-gaming-handheld

It looks quite interesting.  Yet another emulator only this one can be
easily carried.  Once developed, we'll be able to play all the games WE Love
right along side the kidies!  I Love it!

Kip