[Coco] Happy New Year to the List

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Wed Jan 9 00:03:20 EST 2013

Dennis,

Happy Belated New Year to you my friend and all 393 members on this Coco
Email List!  Wow!  I did not realize how many people worldwide is on this
list!  I'm grateful that each and every one of you are active on this list
and active with your Cocos!

After I get a few laptops repaired, I hope to give you guys a short update
soon on the continuing saga of my 6809 Computer development.

I am glad to report that I have the 6809 single board computer virtual
machine (SBC09) running on Ubuntu on VMware on my Windows 7 Enterprise
laptop.  A computer running on a computer running on a real physical
computer.  I love it!

Kip