[Coco] Tandy Coco carts list

Steve Ostrom smostrom7 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 7 19:50:05 EST 2013

I actually tried to convert that Xcel file to a text file, and it was a real
mess.  It lost all usability, but use it as you like.  That file is really a
very small subset of my Coco programs file, which lists thousands of
programs, many of which I have archived on a Cloud 9 hard drive system.

--- Steve --