[Coco] Tandy Coco carts list

Brian random.rodder at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 19:19:28 EST 2013

I certainly didn't see the file as a problem.

Why would a flame have occurred? The day someone tries to provide
something to others that they have found useful, and gets flamed for it,
is the day I'd seriously consider leaving the CoCo groups behind.

And any Linux based system running OpenOffice could've opened the Excel
spreadsheet.