[Coco] [COCO] Becker Boot Disk comes to NitrOS-9 L1

David Ladd drencor at gamepixel.net
Sun Jan 6 11:11:10 EST 2013

On Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 8:37 AM, Robert Gault <robert.gault at att.net> wrote:

> Does not work for me with the VCC for Becker version. If anyone else has
> that version of VCC, I'd like to see some test reports.

At this time even the patched version of VCC does not support running NOS9
L1 fully.  Frankly it might be a long time before it gets fixed.  We are
waiting for Joseph the original creator of VCC to either give permission
for us to continue updating the code and releasing it or he will release it
as Open Source so that we can fix the problem that route.  Either way we
are kinda stuck when it comes to VCC.

As far as xroar goes, which is created and maintained by Ciaran, works
great with NOS9 L1 and also now supports the becker port as of version
0.29.x.

Now if we could just get this in MESS for the people that like using it.
 We would really have a plethora of options. :D