[Coco] [COCO] Becker Boot Disk comes to NitrOS-9 L1

David Ladd drencor at gamepixel.net
Sun Jan 6 00:14:55 EST 2013

Hey all :D

I am happy to announce that after some tinkering and testing.  I currently
have the make files creating a working boot disk for NOS9 L1 becker.  This
has already been added to the nightly push as well.

I tested this with current DW4 server and the xroar emulator with becker
support and HDBDOS 1.4 Becker CoCo2.

As I do not have a FPGA device I am not able to test if this will boot in a
CoCo3FPGA project or not.  Those who have one might be willing to give it a
try and let us know how it works.

:Dave