[Coco] Serial and Ethernet in Coco Emulators

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Thu Jan 3 21:48:02 EST 2013

Hi everyone!

Everyone has been quite active since I've been away.  I don't know if anyone
has done this or not, but I was wondering if anyone has added serial and
Ethernet capabilities to any version of VCC or MESS at some point in time or
to any other emulator for that matter that may not be widely known?  I sure
would like to communicate to the outside world.

Keep up the great work everybody.  You guys are always a big help.  Thanks.

Kip