[Coco] MCC-216

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Wed Jan 2 21:19:47 EST 2013

Her name is Jeri Ellsworth. She continues to hack things and works for
Valve now. She's very easy to track down, very public, but I seriously
doubt she'd have any interest or time. Most of her efforts these days are
in other things (pinball for one) and I don't think she has any personal
connection with CoCo stuff like she did with Commodore stuff, which was a
passion. It was a big commercial effort to do the C-64-on-a-chip (same with
the Atari 2600-on-a-chip), and I don't think things have gotten that much
easier to make something super niche like the CoCo a viable product. The
simplest, most direct path to get this done, and perhaps one that's the
most versatile, i.e., one that can be used for something in addition to
CoCo stuff, might be the best (or most realistic) approach... Just my two
cents.

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and