[Coco] General question for the fpga guru's out there

camillus Blockx camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 15:15:02 EST 2013

Well Frank, it sounds that this could be a nice project that just needs a
coordinator to start with. If one person writes down what board to produce
then all the HW gurus can start making schematics of just one part of the
board. After all the parts of the schematic are done I volunteer and
hopefully a few more to put this in eagle and make our own board. Could
take awhile agreed, but still would be a nice project. The board would not
have any unnecessary HW on it and the fpga can be chosen. It is a project
than needs more then one person though IMHO.

If anyone see this as an challenge maybe we can start with a project group
to poll who like the idea.

cba