[Coco] Success! Re: HDB-DOS build fixes. Untested as of yet.

Juan Castro jccyc1965 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 13:30:22 EST 2013

OK. All I have to do is reapply the changes marked "4 weeks ago" and "7
weeks ago" here:

http://toolshed.hg.sourceforge.net/hgweb/toolshed/toolshed/log/5882dfba6b5c/hdbdos/dwread.asm
http://toolshed.hg.sourceforge.net/hgweb/toolshed/toolshed/log/5882dfba6b5c/hdbdos/dwwrite.asm

I'm posting this here mostly as a reminder to myself, but also for others
to cross-check.