[Coco] General question for the fpga guru's out there

camillus Blockx camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 12:57:11 EST 2013

Hi guru's

Would it be possible to make an announcement of which of the fpga board
would be best to have the coco 3 on.

The reason I ask is that I would like to lobby at those manufacturers to
see if we can buy those boards on bulk, say by 10 or 20 at a more downsized
prize. For some of us hobbyist the prize is still steep and out of range
even, if we get 30 to 50 $ off, that would be a significant drop. Worth a
try I guess, "NO" we already have a "yes" is what we can get. So let me
know guys. Maybe it comes out for the better.
Radio shack wants to doe something big, so maybe they would help us in this
quest, to buy on mass an retail them next to the arduino stuff.

Just an idea ( and a shot to get one for myself .. LOL )

PS. Also a fpga question, thus the board has harddisk, vga, and other stuff
integrated, or is there need to add this all on?

cba