[Coco] WTB: PAL CoCo (1, 2, or 2B) for shipment to USA

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Wed Feb 27 21:14:15 EST 2013

PAL was the video system formerly(?) used in Europe, Asia, Australia,
and probably some other places before the advent of digital broadcast
television.  It was an alternative to NTSC and SECAM.

	http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PAL

If you don't live in those places then you probably don't have what
I need. :-)

Thanks anyway!

John