[Coco] 6809 assemblers (lwtools)

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Wed Feb 27 06:22:35 EST 2013

Hi,

As it transpires, I find myself in need of a 6309 assembler, running on
windows, that can produce rommable code, raw binaries, and run from the
command line.

 From the project page and other comments, I'm under the impression that
lwtools will fit the bill perfectly - yes?

If so, does anyone have win64 binaries for v4.7? Or will I be forced to get
off my lazy backside and build from source under mingw? :P

Regards,