[Coco] Introduction

Jayeson Lee-Steere cocolistemail at titaniumstudios.com
Sun Feb 24 05:19:21 EST 2013

John, I was just looking over your FPGA pages. Always wished I could just
whip up whatever I want with one, but the barrier to entry is fairly high.
I know logic well enough but those languages seem like Voodoo to me. Still
the XESS XuLA boards look like a semi-easy place to start. I'm thinking one
of those mounted on a board with a Coco cartridge connector, implementing a
Dungeons of Daggorath ROM and logging the bus signals would be just the
ticket...

- Jayeson