[Coco] Introduction

Nick Marentes nickma at optusnet.com.au
Sun Feb 24 00:09:22 EST 2013

 > I am in Perth. I have a couple of your games on tape here, Rupert Rythym
 > and Donut Dilemma. I found your history page in my recent internet
travels,
 > it was a good read. I don't seem to be able to find it again, or it is
 > down.

 > I have been chatting with Rick Hunlerlach who did most of the work on
the
 > PC port. It is very good, but since it plays differently (way harder), I
 > can pretend we need another port.

 > - Jayeson

Darn! I'm in Brisbane. We couldn't pick 2 furthest apart cities in
Australia!

My website is still up.

Here:   http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/nickma/ProjectArchive/

 > ...and Nick, I noticed you took down your game board. What's going on
 > with your project? Did you lose motivation? LOL

 > T.Franklin

Yes. There was no interest so I pulled it down to put up this...

http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/nickma/MaximiteProjects/

No, it's not CoCo related. I've been playing with a new "retro"
Australian designed (in Perth Jayeson!) computer called the Maximite.

Here:  http://geoffg.net/maximite.html

If you look at my Maximte page, you'll see that I have ported my
original CoCo game, Donut Dilemma to it.

The real achievment though is that it is written completely in
interpretive BASIC and it's faster than my original!! It tool 2 months
to create from start to finish... in my spare time!!!

Jayeson, maybe you should write Dungeons of Daggorath for it.... in
BASIC!!!    :)

Nick