[Coco] Introduction

Jayeson Lee-Steere cocolistemail at titaniumstudios.com
Sat Feb 23 23:34:57 EST 2013

Hi Nick,

I am in Perth. I have a couple of your games on tape here, Rupert Rythym
and Donut Dilemma. I found your history page in my recent internet travels,
it was a good read. I don't seem to be able to find it again, or it is
down.

I have been chatting with Rick Hunlerlach who did most of the work on the
PC port. It is very good, but since it plays differently (way harder), I
can pretend we need another port.

- Jayeson