[Coco] Mamou bug ?

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 13:37:13 EST 2013

found the bug, wrong syntax, it should be:

ldb E$Share,s

And I successfully compiled the OS-9 v.2.00.01. I think this was the OS-9
made from disassembled modules right ? I see Boisy's signature on theses
files.

Anyway, I also assembled superdriver.asm, rbsuper.asm and llide.asm in this
OS-9 version and now I can use it on my SuperIDE. Why I want to use an old
OS-9 instead of NitrOS-9 ? Because several games including: The interbank
incident, Mickey Space Adventure don't work on NitrOS-9, but they run fine
on this.

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 1:32 PM, David Ladd <drencor at gamepixel.net> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 10:06 AM, Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) <
> retrocanada76 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am trying to build an old OS-9 2.0.0.1 snapshot taken from rtsi:
> > ftp://www.rtsi.com/OS9/OS9_6X09/cocoos9.zip
> >
> > Since this use xasm and I can't find anywhere i switched to mamou with -e
> > option (some code is 6309). But when assembling rbf.asm is stops at:
> >
> > ldb #E$Share,s
> >
> > complaining about a wrong index register ???
> >
> Well as far as mamou goes it is no longer being maintained as most of us
> are switching over to lwtools package.
>

> > other thing, it needs a padrom tool to make the roms. Where do I get
> these
> > ? Or should just ignore this ?
> >
> > thxs,
> >
> > --