[Coco] [CoCo] OS-9 has a new owner

Fri Feb 22 13:04:29 EST 2013

Hi,

There is ONE place to look for the OS-9 source code that might still exist.

The CoCo3 system that Brother Jeremy, CSJW got from Kevin Darling.

I cannot find him in the CoCo Subscribers member list so he may not be part
of the 400.

The other less likely place is in the ~ 130 GB of CoCo files that Little
John offered in the Glenside Newsletter.

I was too slow to ask for a copy and he disappeared.

Even more less likely is one person that hosts two important CoCo sites that
I suspect of hoarding files from CI$.

Boisy, if you wish to ask him, send me a PM. I really am not on speaking
terms with him.

SHF