[Coco] Members = 400

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Fri Feb 22 06:37:17 EST 2013

Just Good Ole South Carolina here.  The farthest away I've ever been from my
hometown was in England for 2 days and 1 night.  England was real
interesting what little bit I saw of it.  I stayed in a nice little
multi-level house-type hotel.  I was in the Air Force at the time on my way
to the Middle East for a 7-week TDY.
Kip