[Coco] A General Purpose PCB is needed for the Coco Cartridge Port

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Thu Feb 21 17:42:04 EST 2013

On Feb 18, 2013, at 8:18 PM, Kip Koon <computerdoc at sc.rr.com> wrote:

> After reading some Coco List messages today (including some old ones), it
> seems to me that a general purpose experimenter's PCB for the Coco's
> cartridge port connector would be nice to have.

That would indeed be a nice thing. I don't know if it should be like all the Arduino prototype shields…

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12401369

…or if it should just be something that would plug in to a cartridge port, then convert the pins to header connectors so one could build stuff outside the CoCo.

Initially, I want a way to hook up something like a Teensy 2.0 to the CoCo, or something like what Boisy is building for Arduinos. A "CoCo to Arduino" board would open up some massive options.

		-- Allen