[Coco] Learning CPU Architecture and Digital Design

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 20:59:54 EST 2013

Hi all,

the December 2012 issue of Elektor magazine has an article entitled "Taming
the Beast - A simplified approach to working with FPGAs"

They have designed a development board based on the XILINX SPARTAN
XC3S250E-4VQG100C. The board is just 65 x 25mm, and appears to the host PC
as an intelligent USB stick.

Have you seen this Mark? Comments?

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia