[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: New file uploaded to ColorComputer

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Mon Feb 18 21:18:02 EST 2013

Steve,
I get tired of having to join this web page and that web page just to access
files, but I've kind of gotten used to doing by now, so absolutely not.  You
must sign up for a yahoo account first, then you will need to join the yahoo
group.  Only then will you be able to access the files section.  Believe me
I tried for a while without any success.  Anyhow, once you do, you never
have to join again.  Have Fun Cocoing!
Kip