[Coco] Learning CPU Architecture and Digital Design

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Mon Feb 18 08:35:36 EST 2013

I remember that one.

Memic still has theirs listed on the web.

Also there was aother that I knew of. I can't remember exactly who it was. I know that the the
webpage no longer works so I deleted it some time ago. It seemed as if it were a small
company or an individual that designed it. I think he was on this group way back trying to
glean information off the members here for his project. The web page had Sierra in its name
but i can't at this time remember it all. Like I said it no longer active.

Just doing a google on 6809 FPGA, the most common links turn up hobbyests using John
Kent's design.

james