[Coco] Learning CPU Architecture and Digital Design

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sun Feb 17 18:09:15 EST 2013

Hi All,
Thanks for the answers!  Whew! There certainly is a lot to consider.  As you
might have guessed, I was thinking of John Kent's System09 and Gary Becker's
Coco3FPGA cores.  I didn't know both of them used the same CPU09 core.  I
stand corrected. Thank you guys.  I've been trying to look at System09 with
Xilinx ISE and when it tries to migrate to the current version, an error
message says "Source files in the project cannot be found (2)" and the file
"sys09s3s.vhd" is listed twice.  The full pathname is
"E:/Emulators/Coco/System09/System09/trunk/src/sys09bug/sys09s3s.vhd".  Any
ideas John?
Kip