[Coco] FLEXplorer

Willi Kusche CoCo at wilserv.com
Sat Feb 16 11:48:22 EST 2013

Hi!

----- Original Message -----

    I downloaded and installed CoCoDskUtil but couldn't figure out how to use it.  Then I discovered that there are disk image utilities in the FLEX emulator package for the Amiga.  But I found that the "inject" utility has a bug that causes it to not translate the end-of-line character from L/F to C/R for a small number of apparently random number of lines.  Finally, today I figured out how to insert files into image files using FLEXplorer when I noticed that FLEXplorer can open more than one window.  Then the cut and paste buttons in FLEXplorer can be used to transfer files between the open windows.  I had been trying to paste files into an open FLEXplorer window from outside of FLEXplorer, apparently something that can't be done.

Willi