[Coco] Interbank Incident for Drivewire

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Fri Feb 15 18:05:21 EST 2013

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) wrote:
> Robert,
>
> I can't make IBI work from the superIDE. I got your fix, I have now 152 + 1
> pages free and I still get a error #207
>
> I have:
>
> REL Krn KrnP2 Init Boot IOMan RBF RBSuper llide IH dd SCF VTIO CoVDG Term
> Clock Clock2 SysGo Shell.
>
> Is anything else I can do to free more space ? How many pages does this
> program need ?
>
> Thxs,

Luis,

We should continue this via private email because I will probably have to send
you a disk image to test.

I don't see anything in your OS9Boot file that can be removed to give more
memory. On the other hand, I think you should already have a small enough
OS9Boot file for the game to play.
Since I don't have an IDE drive (mine is SCSI), I can't test a disk image. I
know that the game works from floppy, SCSI, and Drivewire systems and there is
no reason why it should not work from a SuperIDE system.

I'll try sending a disk image for you to test to your qmail address shortly.

Robert