[Coco] Floppies to PC or other OSs

Daniel Campos daniel.campus at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 19:04:47 EST 2013

They are brand new and manufactured on July 2012.
The maker said all of them are tested with two 3 1/2 and two 5 1/4
Cumana Drives. One of the tests is formating 2 sides and 80 tracks.

He sells worldwide, so you can ask for it. His email goes bellow...

lafuentemateos at gmail dot com

More information on the Dragon Foruns:

http://archive.worldofdragon.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=774

Regards,