[Coco] MESS CoCo Emulation

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Tue Feb 12 19:44:02 EST 2013

On Sun, 10 Feb 2013 20:16:26 -0600
"Christopher R. Hawks" <chawks at dls.net> wrote:

> On Mon, 11 Feb 2013 10:22:30 +1000
> "Bob Devries" <devries.bob at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Chris Hawks said:
> >
> > > Watch for an article in the Coco 123 (Glenside Newsletter).
> >
> > I've read that article, and followed the instructions, but I can't
> > seem to apply the patch. The patch programme returns an error about
> > garbage in the patch input.
> >
> > Has anyone successfully followed Chris' article (current Coco123
> > newsletter)? I'm keen to get this goung.
> >
> > Regards, Bob Devries
> > Dalby, QLD, Australia
>
> 	OOPPSS!! I sent the wrong file to our newsletter editor (it's
> his dropbox).
>
> 	I sent Bob the correct file, and can send it to anyone that
> needs it. I'll get JohnMark the correct file, so it is up on dropbox.
>

> Christopher R. Hawks

	The correct patch file is now in place. It is still
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/8040060/NL/sdlmess0125.diff

	Bob pointed out that some packages need to be in place so you
can compile sdlmess0125. In addition to the development stuff you need:
libsdl1.2-dev
libgtk2.0-dev

Christopher R. Hawks
--
"Little Bunny Foo-foo died for your sins."  	-- Melissa Shaner