[Coco] Issues with 26-3022 interface

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 10:21:35 EST 2013

besides the fact you're using only 158 K of a 1.44Mb disk :P

I couldn't make drivewire run on coco1 right ? Otherwise you could transfer
some games to it.

Probably the PC tool to transfer RSDOS disks won't work on a 1.44 drive :(

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 10:19 AM, Daniel Campos <daniel.campus at gmail.com>wrote:

> Well, it have run without any errors. After that I loaded again each BASIC
> program on the tested disk and all of them loaded and executed fine.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Daniel
>
> Em 12/02/2013 13:03, Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) escreveu:
>
>> ops sorry:
>>
>> the line 10 shoud be:
>>
>> 10 FOR T = 0 TO 34
>>
>> On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 10:03 AM, Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) <
>> retrocanada76 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>  try this:

>>> 10 FOR T = 0 TO 35
>>> 20 FOR S = 1 TO 18
>>> 30 DSKI$ 0,T,S,A$,B$
>>> 40 DSKO$ 0,T,S,A$,B$
>>> 50 NEXT S
>>> 60 NEXT T
>>>
>>> This will read every rsdos sector and rewrite it back.
>>>
>>> Try saving some basic program on it.
>>>

>>> On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 9:50 AM, Daniel Campos <daniel.campus at gmail.com>
>>> **wrote:
>>>
>>>  Mark,