[Coco] The terrible Scripsit

John Donaldson johnadonaldson at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 12 07:23:57 EST 2013

I got a MM/1 which I later upgraded to a MM/1B. The MM/1 used a 68070 CPU which
is a version of the 68000. Later I upgraded to a CPU that had a 68020 core.
Clock speed was a lot higher too. I had two SCSI hard drives, two 3 inch
floppies, and a SCSI CDROM. It was suppose to be the next step up from a COCO3.
Many were sold, but Paul went out of business. Mine had both the CPU and
Extension board and the 8 Meg memory expansion. It also had like 3-4 serial
ports, which some could be converted to be MIDI ports. It came with KWindows,
which I used to write KTerm (Terminal Program) and I also ported RIBBS (BBS) to
it, which I called K-RIBBS.

JohnD